THE IMPORTANCE OF SEO
Your website or future website is your modern day storefront whether you have a Brick & Mortar shop or provide a service out of your home. Either way, your presence on the internet, whether a small digital footprint or large enterprise level, should work at an optimal level. Without having a “Keyword Rich” presence, it is much like having a beautiful retail location with no lights and no front door. This is where many different variables come into play, SEO being the first and most basic concept to have within your website so that your business can thrive and continue to grow.
STEP ONE | WEBSITE AUDIT
Your Website’s Medical Report
If you currently have a website, the first step is for us to run a report for a detailed Site Audit which will provide the information listed below along with any suggestions we can provide. Your Site Audit is a thorough diagnosis of your current website situation, much like a Medical Report. Here is a list of items we will research and discover.
- Website Structure – We will provide you a detailed analysis of your site structure along with suggestions to increase traffic
- On-Page SEO – We crawl your entire website and find all individual page issues that may either be over-optimized, under-optimized, have poor HTML and offer suggestions to optimize your website
- Images – review that your images are correctly saved with proper Keywords
- Titles / Meta Description – alerts for any improper, lengthy or missing page descriptions
- Trusted Site – confirm that you are a Trusted website
- Index Analysis – The amount of pages that Search Engine’s actually show within a search query. Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are the pages displayed by search engines in response to a query by a searcher.
- Site Speed – We will determine your website quality and speed along with suggestions on what to fix. This can be from having to many plug-ins, script/coding that takes a long time to load and typically the biggest problems which are over-sized images not optimized in size creating a long load time for your website.
- Local SEO – Information regarding your website optimization for Local Searches, citations and any other relevant information need to capture potential local clients
- Under Utilized Pages – The pages on your website that just linger in the abyss. We detect them and provide suggestions to fix them
- Social Audit – Overall review of your Social Media world and if there are any major red flags
- Error Pages – Page Not Found 404 Errors
- Backlinks – Backlinks are incoming links to your website. When a another website links back to your website, it’s called a backlink. For example, you write a Blog Post / Article. You then approach another website to post your Article on their website and they do so and include a link back to you. Not easy to always get done. The other hurdle is that due to Google’s amazing algorithm, it needs to be linked from a Website relative to your Article. So there is no writing an Article about New Jersey Weddings and asking a Bagel Shop to put it on their Blog. That actually is considered a Toxic Backlink and ends up hurting your Ranking. So as part of this information, we determine all of your Backlinks you have out there, and there may very well be many you are not even familiar with. We will then “disavow” those backlinks but we will also make suggestions for how to proceed with future backlinking. The reason this process is so time consuming is not only for the reason that a piece of Keyword Rich content needs to be provided but also you need to contact other websites and ask them if they would post your article with a link back to you. Its a modern day version of going Door to Door which is why they are so valuable to Google and your overall ranking. A page with a lot of backlinks will rank higher on all major search engines, including Google.
- Follow Up: Post Audit 30 minute conversation / meeting to review results
STEP 2 | CHOOSE YOUR SEO PLAN
From local New Jersey SEO to Broad Reach Search Engine Optimization.
ONE TIME SEO PROJECTS
In some cases, potential clients approach us with a strict budget and just need to tighten things up on their website and small business marketing and are not looking for a long term monthly commitment. Many agencies that provide services we provide have pricing that start in the thousands and require a monthly contract to that fee for 3, 6 and more months. We do provide that service for Brands but we were where you may be now. Doing well but need to push things a bit. Maybe you need some or all of the following:
SEO MANAGEMENT PROJECTS
On average we request a 3 month contract to begin seeing small improvements to traffic but do recommend highly a 6 month program. How the roadmap plays out is dependent on several key factors: Your Industry, Keyword Competitiveness and to what level of work needed to achieve results. A monthly report is always provided along with continuous support via email as you need and monthly meeting via phone or at our location. Of course, should pressing matters arise, we are genuinely available as you need. Our Client Support, if nothing else, is our backbone.
A Short List of Some of our SEO Services
GOOGLE ANALYTICS If your website does not currently have Analytics implemented we will set that up for you. From there we can then take a better look as the days and weeks go by to determine who is viewing your website, their locations, where they came from (ie Organic, Social Media, etc), what pages they are entering your website, how long they stay on each page, what page they leave your website and much more. A diagnosis of how to better improve your User Experience, optimize the correct pages and make determinations on how to fix certain pages.
KEYWORD ANALYSIS / RESEARCH The first step of our process involves analyzing the keywords you are interested in and the keywords your competitors are targeting. Ignite SEO experts will aggregate this data and then use specific search optimization tools to generate further keyword options. The final result will be a list of potential keyword segments to choose from.
COMPETITOR TRACKING We research and see what your competition is doing with their Google Advertising, how well they are ranking, what pages are ranking well and an overall synopsis of how that can help improve your ranking.
ON-PAGE SEO & CONTENT DEVELOPMENT Now that we have audited your website, setup/studied your Analytics and determined a solid base of Keywords we move to the next phase of Content Creation for your pages based on using appropriate copy with a healthy dose of proper Keywords but still provided in a legible and sensible way for your users.
LOCAL SEO Going after your niche market within your local market, either with or without a storefront, we can improve greatly the amount of customers that find you locally. We will put you within arm’s length of your surrounding town(s), county and/or state by creating/optimizing your Google + Page, optimize your Google Business Places Listing within Maps, verify your Business if needed and build out linking from there. Even our very own design world here has and continues to go through this process to improve our Local reach within SEO.
BACKLINKS Incoming links to your website. When a another website links back to your website, it’s called a backlink. For example, you write a Blog Post / Article. You then approach another website to post your Article on their website and they do so and include a link back to you. Not easy to always get done. The other hurdle is that due to Google’s amazing algorithm, it needs to be linked from a Website relative to your Article. So there is no writing an Article about New Jersey Weddings and asking a Bagel Shop to put it on their Blog. That actually is considered a Toxic Backlink and ends up hurting your Ranking. So as part of this information, we determine all of your Backlinks you have out there, and there may very well be many you are not even familiar with. We will then “disavow” those backlinks but we will also make suggestions for how to proceed with future backlinking. The reason this process is so time consuming is not only for the reason that a piece of Keyword Rich content needs to be provided but also you need to contact other websites and ask them if they would post your article with a link back to you. Its a modern day version of going Door to Door which is why they are so valuable to Google and your overall ranking. A page with a lot of backlinks will rank higher on all major search engines, including Google.
FULL CUSTOMIZED REPORT We provide full reports and continued research for your website in not only Google Analytics but also with additional, more robust programs that also monitor Google Keyword trends but also your competition’s every move. From their advertising to their Social, we can set you up to succeed and dominate in your niche organic local search market or cast a wide net if you are looking for broader appeal….or both.
MARKETING TRENDS / TACTICS We monitor trends within your Industry, Keywords and overall keep an eye out on your industry but you also play an integral part of this process. Keep us posted, let us know of new things you are doing and seeing. From there we can adjust, edit, update, create and maintain your pages so that they are current in trends and keywords.
MONTHLY CONVERSATIONS We will discuss your reports with you, for the sake of putting it in Black and White we set up a time each month on a regular basis to talk and go over all the information for the month. In truth, we are available…far more often than once a month. You are a client but also a partner of ours and we have an Open Door policy for your convenience.
EMAIL DRIP CAMPAIGNS
From local New Jersey SEO to Broad Reach Search Engine Optimization.
No, not from 2001. We are in no way suggesting that Email Marketing is still once the monster it was. However, it often gets pushed to the side. Think about your own behaviors – in most cases you probably avoid about 80% of your Subscription based emails, but there are probably a few websites that you make sure not miss emails from. They range from Local Town Events to your Local Farmers Market and expand out to possibly larger chains like Best Buy for the Weeks Discounts. When it comes to Email Marketing, we are still bullish on it but have streamlined the operation to be effective and strategic with a higher than normal Click Through Rate with great designed templates, goal driven campaigns and the ability to assist in building your list with Newsletter Signup integration within your website and print design marketing for storefronts, contests and more.
Campaigns can range from a Weekly Newsletter to a long-tail drip campaign that once created automatically sends out pre-designed emails over weeks, months and annually. So while Email Marketing has a low ROI in comparison to days past, for that small group of your users and/or potential users, it very well may be one of the most effective ways to reach them for repeat client transactions, discounts and news.
List Management, Email Template Design, Calendar Scheduled Strategy, Content Creation, Analytics and Reporting and A/B Split Testing